Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees (BOT) is an elected group of parents, the Principal and a staff trustee. The role of the Board is to govern the school, providing strategic leadership, ensuring standards of education are met, resources are provided, and that it complies with legal and policy requirements. "Enhancing student achievement" is the Board's focus.
Please check our school newsletter for the date of our next meeting.
- Sydney Mounsey (Chairperson) ~ email@example.com
- Liz Stolwyk ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann-Marie Anainga ~ email@example.com
- Jenna van Rijen ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue McLocklan (Principal) ~ email@example.com
- Linda Clarke (Staff Representative) ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Henderson ~ email@example.com